Are we ready to combat yet another era of tedium?
One of the biggest dilemmas in human civilization was faced by Prince Hamlet in Shakespeare’s Tragedy “Hamlet”, wherein in a monologue he says, “To be or not to be”.
After the outbreak of the pandemic, we can say there is yet another dilemma in everyone’s mind: ‘ What to do and what not to do? ’
Nothing lasts forever whether it’s good days or bad days. The Pandemic has taught us a lot of things, and the most significant being, Change is the only constant. An epiphany, that at the end of the day, the family is the only place where you want to get back to. When we think about the “New Normal” it gets us exasperated and frustrated at times. The Internet or Social media platforms have been proving to be a great boon whether be it becoming a chef, some dialogues mixed into some random songs, or making Dalgona coffee, we have done it all in the first wave of the pandemic, so what next? Here are some tips from the millennial to make the best use of your time right now:
- Take care of yourself- This pandemic taught us that self-love is the greatest form of love you can associate yourself with. Indulge yourself in some good fitness regime and not only that make sure you are at peace with yourself. Talk to your friends and family or one of the best ways is to write self-motivational journals. No matter what generation connectivity(3g,4g or futuristic 5g) we might have for our internet server; Pandemic has yet taught us to stand still and live in the moment.
- Read books, lots and lots of books (Dust the dust out of the books that you have been procrastinating about reading)
- If you are stuck alone at your apartment and feel lonely and detached from your family. Get yourself a pet, look after the pet, when the whole world needs some genuine love and care, be the one to give.
- Unemployed? We are going through one of the adverse inflation right now, so make the best use of this time, get enrolled in a degree or diploma course. Give wings to your dreams. Crash that course you wanted to get in and bake that cake.
- Learn a new language. Well, it’s not easy, but also it’s not rocket science. With the best internet has to offer, surf the net, watch videos and there you are “Hola, Como Estas?
- To the older generation, who have retired and are not able to make the best use of their time. There are a lot of people who complain about how inept they are when it comes to technology, do yourself a favour and get hold of it.
- English is a funny language and can’t agree more with it. I remember one of my colleagues telling me that he finds Maths to be much easier than English. It’s the best time to refine your language and yes it does not have to be Wren and Martin. Watch a lot and a lot of English movies with subtitles.
After reading this you just might be having that extra adrenaline rush through your system about what courses you can get enrolled into? IIAS School of Management is your one-stop destination for all your dreams and aspirations. Here are a list of courses you can get enrolled into –
- Diploma in Hotel Operation
- Diploma in Facility Operation
- Certificate in Bakery and Patisserie
- Certificate course in Digital Marketing
Certificate in Tourism and Hospitality (Launching soon )
For more information please contact :
IIAS School of Management
Hill Cart Road, Dagapur,
Siliguri – 734002, P.O Salbari
Dt. Darjeeling, West Bengal India.
Ph: +91 9674744818/19
Landline: +91 (0353) 251 6335
No Replies to "Covid -19 - Second Wave - Things to do during this Everlasting Pandemic"